Giving back to the community is a significant lesson we should all learn as we prepare for life. DAA is committed to helping you learn what a wonderful feeling it is to help others. We are definitely active in our community.
Here are just a few examples of our community involvement:
- Our students keep 11 miles of Highway 1804 clean and free of trash.
- Each Christmas season students ring bells for the annual Salvation Army Red Kettle fund drive.
- The United Way’s BackPack Program is another of our favorites. We pack food every year.
- Some of our students volunteer to do Community Pick-Up in Bismarck and Wilton.
- Students participate in the Bis/Man Youth Chamber of Commerce program.
- During our Week of Worship, we have two Community Service days.
- Every student participates in at least 20 hours of community service each year – that’s more than 80 hours in four years!